JIMEP- ISSN: 2602-330X
- Journal of International Management and Economics (JIMEP) is a biannual and refereed international journal aiming at publishing original works in the fields of economic and administrative sciences.
- The whole publication process related to manuscripts submitted to the journal is through Dergipark (http://dergipark.gov.tr/jimeep) or our e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Besides, you can also follow our official website: http://www.jimep.org.
- Manuscripts could be written in English or Turkish.
- All papers submitted should not have been published or presented to the editorial board of other publications in any kind.
- The editors decides on whether manuscripts convenient to the author guidelines will be published or not. Papers that are found convenient will be sent to two referees for assessment and can also be sent to a third referee on the basis of referee reports.
- There must be full titles both in English and Turkish, English and Turkish abstracts not exceeding 250 words, five English and Turkish key words as well as JEL codes on the first page of the manuscript.
- Author names should be written below paper’s title and in 11 pt character size and aligned right. Institutional affiliations of the authors and their postal adress and e-mails should be written in 9 pt character size and aligned left in the footnotes section.
- Manuscript paper size should be A4 and page margins should be 2,5 cm from top and 2.5cm from down, 2.5 cm from each side. Manuscripts should be written in Times New Roman, 11 pt, 1 spaced, 1.25 cm indented and should not be more than 25 pages including text-tables and graphs-references. Pages should be numbered consecutively.
- All titles should be 11 pt, bold, aligned left (not indented) and initials capitalized. Sub-titles should be numbered as 1., 1.1, 1.1.1.
- Initials of the titles of tables, pictures, graphs and maps in the manuscript should be capitalized and centered. They should also be numbered as 1., 2., 3.…. and their references should be written below them with initials capitalized.
- Citations should be in the form of in-text citations (Author Last Name, Date and Page No., e.g. Güven, 2017: 12). Two authors: (Karkacıer and Aslan, 2016: 15), more than two authors (Simsek et al., 2015: 3-5). More than one citation within the same paranthesis: (Barış, 2014: 12; Delice, 2013: 3-5).
- Explanatory footnotes which provide additional information related the subject of the paper should be numbered, written in 8pt and justified.
- Mathematical and statistical symbols should be prepared by Microsoft Office Equation Editor.
- References should be listed alphabetically at the end of the manuscript. References should only include the resources cited in the paper.
- Manuscripts submitted to the journal are checked against plagiarism and, if found convenient, it will be published.
- All legal and ethical responsibilities in the articles published in Journal of International Management, Educational and Economics belong to the authors.